At Marsh & McLennan Agency our technology experts can work with
you to evaluate, identify and implement the technology solution that
fits with your business strategy, objectives and unique challenges.
Whether it is an existing solution or analysis for a new technology
platform, our hands on approach allows MMA to establish the criteria
necessary to locate the right solution for your needs.
Our technology process:
- A detailed assessment of your business needs is conducted.
- Prepare your request for proposal (RFP) to begin the provider review process
- Analyze proposals received, schedule demos and review agreements
- Negotiate pricing based on volume discounts and buying power
- Assist with purchase and acquisition decision and provide support during implementation
Ongoing technology support
HR technology is not a one size fits all proposition; with the
complexity of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and the overwhelming amount
of change, it is critical employers have the right technology in place
to ensure they are meeting all the requirements of reform. The right
technology solution allows employers to effectively manage the complex
and costly requirements of the ACA, while also saving time and money.
Technology key benefits:
- Automating open enrollment periods
- Giving employees online access to benefits information
- Benefit administrators and vendors receive election file electronically
- Reduction of administration costs
MMA can work with you to evaluate the enrollment technology platform
that fits your customized needs. We research and match your unique
needs to the HR technology that fits your requirements. Our approach is
a customized evaluation of the hundreds of HR technology vendors for
all aspects of your human capital management.